Fewer than 4% of visitors to most e-commerce sites actually buy anything. What happens to the other 96%? Most go straight to your competitors' sites.
Bidwise helps you make money from that other 96%
How it works
Displaying traditional banner advertisements on your e-commerce site can be risky, as it may hurt your sales. Bidwise uses machine-learning and data-driven technology to understand the 96% that aren't buying from you in order to show them targeted relevant offers that will get them where they're going next and improve their shopping experience. All while creating an entirely new revenue stream for you that doesn't cut into your sales.
Widen Your Conversion Funnel
Bidwise lets you generate incremental revenue by showing ads to customers who will potentially bounce.
Why do some shoppers leave?
"Didn’t find the right item"
"I was just browsing"
"Found a beter price elsewhere"
I got distracted
Easily track all your revenue within a single dashboard. Gain real time visibility into which keywords and product categories are performing best.
Customization Options To Match Your Brand
Easily configure the look and feel of ad units shown on your site for best performance and aesthetics. Enable or disable ads that target specific product categories or keywords.
Unlock New Revenue
Tap into the value of the 96% of visitors who do not transact — by showing them ads targeted to their specific search criteria
Protect Existing Revenue
Show ads only to users who are unlikely to transact by leveraging sophisticated technology and predictive data science.
Improve The User Experience
Help visitors find exactly what they are looking for by providing them an easy way to discover additional options when your offerings fall short.